For those who understand the value of research skills, EIPRHR l Online’s Advanced Certificate Program in Research Methodology (ACPRM) works as a great stepping stone. It equips students with in-depth understanding of different modules of research.
The programme prepares students for the rigour that is required in the professional and academic arenas related to career.
EIPRHR l Online’s students of this programme gets chance for an online internship with our offices worldwide which gives another edge to their career.
Candidate should have a strong desire to learn during the program period.
Eligibility criteria are as follows :-
You are eligible to enroll in the program ONLY, if
- you have completed Bachelors degree program in a relevant field from a recognized institution/University
- you have Strong proficiency with Internet, MS Office (Word).
- you have genuine fluency in English with Solid written communication skills.
- you have No criminal record or pending case in the court of trial.
If you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria listed above, it is advised not to apply.
If you fulfill all the basic eligibility criteria listed above under Application requirement, you can apply for admission in just two easy steps-
- Pay the Program Fee online
- Fill Online admission Form ( upload required documents)
- On completion of the above two steps, an official confirmation email of admission will be sent to enrolled candidates with their admission / Enrollment ID.
- The program director will send the Welcome Kit consisting of essential guidelines, contact details (Phone, email, whatsapp ) of assigned professor / supervisor alongwith study material,( e-books etc.)
On completion of the program, candidate will receive the following valuable documents as their lifetime assets.
- eCetificate " Advanced Certificate Program in Research Methodology (ACPRM) " awarded jointly by European Institute of Policy Research and Human Rights (EIPRHR), Louis Henkin Centre of Human Rights (LHCHR) and School of Law and Human Rights (SLHR).
- Performance/ Grade card signed by Professor
- Reference Letter* issued by Professor/Supervisor on official stationary/letterhead.
- Certificate of Internship Completion of 4 weeks' tenure.
Share this Program with a Friend
Program Commencing June 20, 2022
For this program, seats are limited. It is recommended to check for available place before starting application. Click Here
To enroll, Complete the following steps until specified deadline ( to check the deadline click here) -
- Pay the Program Fee. Click Here
- Fill online Advanced Program Application Form (APAF)